Part of what sets PrintScan apart from other fingerprint providers is the software that we developed using first-hand experience with countless other Live Scan systems. Some special features include:
- All data fields verified against federal requirements for validity.
- Creation of ANSI/NIST EFTS files using type 4 or type 14 records for print images.
- Visual feedback of fingers currently being scanned on both computer screen and live scanner.
- Sequence verification of fingerprints being taken.
- Automatic printing mode for fast capture of prints.
- Real-time quality calculation of prints.
- Print verification is available after all prints have been captured gives you the ability to retake any prints before transmitting or printing.
- On-screen disclosure with signature capture and archiving.
Integrated Biometrics Kojak Fingerprint Scanner
FBI Appendix F Certified FAP 60
10-Print Roll Scanner
- Lowest livescan power consumption.
- Weighs less than 725gm / 1.6 lbs.
- Scans four flat prints and single finger rolls.
- Intuitive ergonomic design
- Impervious to latent prints
- Excels at dry finger capture
- Performs in direct sunlight
- LED graphic user interface
Integrated Biometrics Watson Mini
FBI Appendix F Certified FAP 45
Two-Finger Roll Scanner
- Light weight (85 grams)
- Dual flat print and single-finger roll scan
- No membranes
- Ideal for use with mobile computers, hand-held devices, smartphones, and tablets
- Excellent with dry and dirty fingers
- Durable and shock resistant
- Operates in direct sunlight
Electronic signature pad
Captures electronic signatures to be printed directly onto cards eliminates the need to have applicants hand sign cards each time. Electronic signatures also allow for the release of information to approved agencies. The signature verifies that information has been entered correctly.